Monday, January 10, 2011

Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie

I finishes my book for my book club and discoverd that I enjoyed it a lot.  Another book to add to my book list.  If anyone is starting up a book club and is stuck for a book, I highly recommend this one.  It is an excellent one for a good discussion.   I can hardly wait to discuss it tomorrow.

This week the kids are learning how to classify different animals and I am learning how to listen carefully.  Today someone told me that their sock was wet after washing their hands before lunch.  I responded that it was o.k. come quickly and eat we are all hungry.  After lunch I questioned the same child about his wet sock wondering how it got wet.  I thought his boot was leaking.  It's a wonder these kids don't look at me like I have two heads!  They are so patient with me and I am glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment