Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snowman

It has been awhile since my last post and it showed on the computer tonight as I tried getting in and had to redo it a few times but now it is fresh again and will be faster.

The kids and I love the snow but are wondering when we will get the sticky snow to build a snowman.  I can hardly wait to video tape them and take pictures as well.  I am having a lot of fun with my camera and so are the kids.  There is not a day that goes by when one of them will say, "Colleen, this will make a good picture."  It is the video camera they still are shy around although today I captured a great conversation under a snowy tree as two boys had a discussion as to who was the tallest.  I even told them that whoever can reach up to a branch and shake it will be the tallest.  They didn't even mind the snow falling.  I don't think they fully agreed on who was the tallest but they "high fived" each other after.  I guess that was a secret language to agree that they are both right eventhough one was taller than the other but I stayed out of it except for that tree branch shake.

I am still slowly getting back into my running.  I have had a few great nights and great runs.  The snow does make it easier on the joints.  It I could just find a snowman to run to!  Maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment